What I Learned – Bad Bunny’s Crocs Sold Out And People Are Upset

Updated 9 minutes ago. Posted 23 minutes ago

“You would cry too if it happened to you.”

Bad Bunny is a master when it comes to both music and style.

So last week, when Crocs announced that they were collaborating with Bad Bunny for a special edition of the shoes, fans were excited.

The shoes went on sale today and sold out in 15 minutes.

#BadBunnyXCrocs is available tomorrow at 12 PM ET. The nostalgia of a glowing galaxy sprawling across your old room is included ☠️🐰

05:06 PM – 28 Sep 2020

Naturally, people were upset by this and took to Twitter to vent. Here are 21 of the best tweets:

At least I saved my hard earned money 😌😌😌😌

Me on the inside….
#BadBunnyXCrocs

04:39 PM – 29 Sep 2020

MGM

when you were in line since 10 and still didn’t get the crocs cus they sold out in less than 20 minutes 🥺😞#BadBunnyXCrocs

04:22 PM – 29 Sep 2020

Nickelodeon

I didn’t get a pair of the bad bunny crocs. This was the last straw for me 2020!!!!!!! I AM DONE!! #BadBunnyXCrocs

04:37 PM – 29 Sep 2020

Im about to make my own fucking glow in the dark crocs. I’m so pissed off lmao #BadBunnyXCrocs

04:25 PM – 29 Sep 2020

Cartoon Network

bruh the line for the bad bunny crocs wasn’t even moving wym they sold out #BadBunnyXCrocs

04:19 PM – 29 Sep 2020

How I feel after having 3 devices on the Bad Bunny Crocs line and not getting the shoes. #BadBunnyXCrocs

04:18 PM – 29 Sep 2020

ESPN

Me after being in line and not getting the crocs because they sold out #BadBunnyXCrocs 🥺

04:25 PM – 29 Sep 2020

Nickelodeon

#BadBunnyXCrocs sold out and I didn’t even move once in line. Time to play la cancion 😔

04:27 PM – 29 Sep 2020

I JUST WANTED TO PERREAR IN SPORTS MODE WITH MY BAD BUNNY CROCS 😭😭😭 #BadBunnyXCrocs

04:30 PM – 29 Sep 2020

if i see anyone in the streets with bad bunny crocs just know you’re not making it home with them on. #BadBunnyXCrocs

04:35 PM – 29 Sep 2020

WB / VH1

Join BuzzFeed as we celebrate Latinx Heritage Month from Sept. 15 to Oct. 15, and explore more content celebrating la cultura.

Charlotte Gomez / BuzzFeed