What I Learned – Funny Vagina Jokes

Updated 7 minutes ago. Posted 48 minutes ago

Hey, hi, hello. If you have a vagina and like to laugh, then you’ve come to the right place. Because these funny tweets about vaginas, vulvas, and more are A+++. BTW, if you like what you read, why not give some of these clever Twitter users a follow!

Today in my history of gender and sexuality class we talked about this illustration of a uterus and vagina from 1605:

07:03 PM – 18 Sep 2020

I named my vagina The Big Lebowski because that rug really pulls the whole thing together

01:38 AM – 22 Jul 2020

My vagina is like my body’s draft folder. I don’t really use it enough and I’m often confused about why I put something in there.

03:32 PM – 08 Apr 2019

Gynecologist: Ok Kelley, if you’ll just slide all the way down on the table.

My vagina: Oh great, this asshole again?

Gyno:

Me:

Gyno:

Me:

Gyno: Kelley, for the last time stop making your vagina talk. It makes me uncomfortable.

My vagina: Shut up, pussy.

06:51 PM – 25 Jan 2019

Someone asked me why I didn’t want any more kids and laughed. Then I laughed. Then we laughed. Then I told them I’d rather have a cursed, rabid bat from the bowels of hell fly out of my vagina and that’s when I was asked to leave the PTA meeting.

03:09 PM – 16 Sep 2020

I now refer to my pubic hair as my vagina beard.

I will not be taking questions at this time.

08:24 AM – 02 May 2020

the weirdest thing i do at the gynecologist is, like, hide my underwear under my pile of clothes before the doctor comes in?? like this woman is about to see INSIDE my vagina, but god forbid she sees my thong ??

09:20 PM – 09 Jul 2020

My 4-yr old just fell off her bike and said, “I fell and it hurt my vagina, but I got right back up.” New motto to live by, ladies.

01:25 AM – 02 Jun 2019