What I Learned – 16 People Who Got Straight-Up Caught

Updated 15 minutes ago. Posted 1 hour ago

This cheater…

dear Hannah the nursing student in Dallas, i heard ur bf @ the taco stand this morning, talking about how many times he’s cheated on u since he’s been back at baylor……… he’s trash. dump him.

04:26 PM – 25 Aug 2018

This train rider got caught, too:

This girl was caught reading some interesting material:

And this student, too:

I snuck out my phone during lecture and immediately received this … cue the x files theme

02:15 PM – 27 Mar 2018

This woman, who was hilariously caught taking a picture of Nyle DiMarco on the subway:

And although not a person, this dog was caught and apprehended:

someone called the police on my dog because he ran away and attacked a deer and i know this is serious but the sight of him in the cop car i’m alskdjfhsgh 😂😂😭😭 https://t.co/czZqzzc3x3

06:21 PM – 14 Apr 2018

Zachary Quinto was caught using a fake name at Starbucks and then had to address it on Late Night with James Corden:

And when Selena Gomez was iconically caught creepin’ on Justin Bieber’s insta without following him:

This boyfriend, like wow:

I caught my boyfriend (28m) Photoshopping pictures of me, making my (24f) tits bigger and editing my face

07:00 PM – 10 Mar 2019

This sunglasses seller:

This person was lying, tryna be artsy:

This person got caught trying to sell a “pet-free” couch:

This girl, who was caught doin’ the most:

I don’t work for this guy anymore but enjoy these text conversations between me and my old boss

05:59 AM – 23 Mar 2018

This legendary lunch stealer who was caught:

And lastly, this runner got caught fibbin’: