What I Learned – Funniest Tweets From Women This Week — 7/12/20

Updated 30 minutes ago. Posted 30 minutes ago

Everything is secretly cake.

It’s that time — another roundup of the funniest tweets from women this week.

6 year old me when i swallowed a seed and realised a trees gonna grow inside me https://t.co/2WkPIgvCaO

02:52 PM – 10 Jul 2020

my gf send me flowers and my roomate said “what’s the occasion” let’s have a moment of silence for straight girls

12:02 AM – 11 Jul 2020

did anyone else have a “computer room” in their house growing up??? like a whole room specifically dedicated to the desktop computer that u shared with the whole family????

04:34 AM – 10 Jul 2020

Due to Covid-19 I will not shake hands or hug anymore, You may either Kneel or Bow to me

11:51 PM – 08 Jul 2020

Me: oh cool, it’s so early. I can get some work done or go to bed early and get some rest

Me (two hours of staring at the wall doing nothing later): well, time to go to bed at my normal time

05:15 AM – 09 Jul 2020

Just because something’s vegan doesn’t mean it’s cruelty-free. For example, my ex-girlfriend

01:33 PM – 08 Jul 2020

“Purse mask” has replaced “purse chapstick” as the thing I will lose and then find in said purse in 8 months.

01:27 PM – 06 Jul 2020

i am informed that some of you guys are going on dates????????????? let me get this straight i’m supposed to risk my life to listen to a stranger explain how i “probably haven’t heard of” the kind of directors he likes and it turns out he’s talking about david fincher? no thanks!

05:11 PM – 06 Jul 2020

Europeans’ out of offices are like “I will not be working until 18 September. All emails will be automatically deleted.”

Americans: “I am in the hospital. Email responses may be delayed by up to 30 mins. Sorry for the inconvenience! If urgent, please reach me in the ER at…”

09:32 PM – 10 Jul 2020