WhatiLearned.com - What I Learned
What I Learned. WhatILearned.com. Breaking News and Stories from around the globe.
Vanabode Camp, Travel And Live Forever On $20 A Day
“The Famous Isawan in UP”
As the tagline claims, Mang Larry’s Isawan has created a strong following inside the University of the Philippines-Diliman campus. It has won (and still winning) the hearts of many students, residents, and alumni alike.
It’s a story of perseverance and success. From its humble beginning of peddling a variety of grilled innards in a movable food cart — either located in front of Kalayaan Residence Hall or in front of International Center — it now has its own permanent location inside the campus (near College of Fine Arts) and a branch outside UP Diliman.
Missing Mang Larry’s Isawan during the Community Quarantine? Good news It announced its re-opening last May 8 in a post on its official Facebook page. It will start operating again by offering your favorite ihaw-ihaw for pickup and delivery via Grab or LalaMove.
Their branch at StrEAT Food Park in Maginhawa has also reopened and is accepting orders for take out and pickup/delivery via Grab Express or LalaMove.
WHAT’S COVERED IN THIS GUIDE?
It’s easy to order. You may call or message them via their Facebook page. Here are their contact details:
Cut-off time for orders is at 12 noon. All orders received after that will be included in the next day’s service.
Here are other reminders:
- Pre-ordering or advance ordering is a must.
- The pickup/delivery can be done through Lalamove and Grab only. For the location, just pin Mang Larry’s Isawan E. Jacinto Street, Diliman, Quezon City OR StrEAT Food Park, Maginhawa, Quezon City.
- You may order cooked, half-cooked, and raw items.
- You may also check Mang Larry’s FB Page for updates and announcements.
- Follow protocols such as wearing face masks and observing physical distancing when receiving your orders from the rider.
- Isaw Manok – P12/stick
- Isaw Baboy – P12/stick
- Balunbalunan/Gizard- P12/stick
- Tenga – P12/stick
- Pork Liver – P12/stick
- Special Isaw – P12/stick
- Goto/Tumbong – P12/stick
- Pork BBQ – P30/stick
- Mango Shake- P40
- Mais Con Yelo – P40
- Mango Graham Shake- P45
- Avocado Shake – P50
Featured images taken by Ivica Rae and Antoinette Jadaone!