WhatiLearned.com - What I Learned
What I Learned. WhatILearned.com. Breaking News and Stories from around the globe.
Spring is my favorite season, and I think a big part of that is that it’s tunic / kaftan season, which means that I can get away with wearing jammy-comfort level dresses outside, and that is seriously my jammy-jam jam. Today I’m sharing a round-up of some tunics and kaftans I’ve had my eye on — both new and vintage, and all crazy comfy + crazy cute. (Some very affordable, some super pricey, so click around to find ones in your price-point). The one I’m wearing above I found on Etsy years ago for forty bucks and I think I’ve worn in more times than anything else in my wardrobe.
- Black Moroccan Tunic with gold embellishments
- Green Tunic from Pakistan
- Mustard Sleevless Khadi Tunic Dress
- Striped Tunic
- Floral Tunic
- Orange Tunic, deep V-neck
- Purple and red Kaftan from Afghanistan
- Black caftan with embroidered front